Thursday, April 7, 2011

My New Favorite Stamp

After spending a couple of days with my sister-in-law, Heather Portney, I have found my new favorite Stampin' Up stamp.  I am in love with the Medallion background stamp!  It is the first thing on my next order.  I can't wait to do so many projects with this one but here are a couple of cards I made while visiting Heather.


I used the Jet Black Staz-On to stamp the Medallion on white cardstock.  I stamped the image twice and then just winged it cutting it down to get it how I wanted it.  I used Real Red and Basic Black cardstock along with Real Red Satin Ribbon.  The stamp set was Silhouette Sentiments (Level 1 Hostess Set).



This is the same card using Early Espresso and Regal Rose.

Can't wait to own this stamp so I can have more fun!!!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment