Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Christmas Card

I hope every one's New Year is off to a great start!  I've wanted to post pics of my Christmas cards for awhile but I've been unable to locate my camera to take decent pictures.  I still have no idea where the camera is so I used the camera on my phone.  Needless to say the quality is lacking but I think you can get the idea.

If you've read any of my previous posts you know I'm a huge fan of the Medallion background stamp so it only made sense to use it for our family Christmas card.  I got the idea from another blog but unfortunately I can't remember where.  I'll update this post later if I find it again.



SU! Stamps:  Medallion Background, Hand-Penned
SU! Colors:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
SU! Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

I also wanted some coordinating thank you notes so I made a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" flat note.  Instead of the Very Vanilla I used Whisper White.

SU! Stamps: Medallion Background, Fabulous Phrases
SU! Colors:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
SU! Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window, and Itty Bitty Shapes

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon!
Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment