Saturday, January 28, 2012

No Boring Box Sets

My dad was in need of some cards to send to his clients and wanted something more personal than your typical boxed card sets.  So of course I jumped at the opportunity.  Since he needed quite a few I kept the cards clean and simple.  I actually really enjoy doing "assembly line" cards.  I love getting all the pieces together and then cranking them out.

Thinking of You...

Stamps:  Elizabeth, Teeny Tiny Wishes


Stamps:  Medallion (of course!), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punch:  Word Window

With Sympathy...

Stamps:  Elizabeth, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Stamps:  Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punch:  Word Window

Happy Birthday...


Stamp:  Engraved Greetings (retired)

Stamp:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Birthday Wishes...

Stamp:  (retired hostess sets)

Stamp:  Creative Elements



No comments:

Post a Comment